WATERLASE TECHNOLOGY FOR DERMATOLOGIC SKIN RESURFACING
The Waterlase Fractional Handpiece by BIOLASE utilizes an advanced Er,Cr:YSGG laser* and water atomization, resulting in faster healing and recovery time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- FDA-cleared for safe, effective, and in-demand dermatologic
skin resurfacing therapy
- Diffractive, micro optics lens array delivers 10 microbeams
in a single line per laser pulse for ablative and non-ablative
- Handpiece fits comfortably and ergonomically in either hand
- No local or topical anesthetic required for many procedures
- Reduced risk of complications compared to more invasive
- Proven wavelength — effective full-face treatment while
reaching the dermis layer
- Single-use disposable applicators for patient safety
*Waterlase iPlus software version 2.3.11 or later and firmware version 2.1.2 or later. Dentist/Clinician must know and adhere to state guidelines and regulations when purchasing and using this accessory. Check with your state and or local government for required permits or other applicable laws. The Fractional Handpiece is for extraoral skin resurfacing only, and is not intended for intraoral use
Contact Us to Learn More
How does it work?
The Waterlase Fractional Handpiece treats only fractions of the skin by perforating the epidermis with 10 microbeams in a row.
- “Pixelated” perforations (about 250μm diameter) are made in the skin as the clinician moves the handpiece in a single pass.
- Coagulation of the dermal collagen is produced, which increases cutaneous contraction after healing.
- Surrounding tissue is left intact and undamaged.
- Rapid re-epithelialization in less than 24-48 hours, minimizing downtime.
Enhance your portfolio of cosmetic services with the Waterlase Fractional Handpiece and your patients will want to tell a friend.
BIOLASE is pleased to announce its partnership with The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE). Included with every purchase of the Waterlase Fractional Handpiece is a four-hour, in-person, skin resurfacing training session at no additional charge! This training will take place at The American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) facilities. and will be conducted by their team of highly skilled professionals. Contact us for more details.
|Laser medium||Er,Cr YSGG|
|Pulse width, μs||60 μs, 700 μs|
|Pulses per second||15 Hz|
|Total energy/pulse:||100 – 400 mJ|
|Energy per spot:||10 – 40 mJ|
|Spot spacing:||0.9 mm & 1.0mm* in Y direction (*based on movement speed of 15 mm/second)|
|Fluence per spot:||20 - 82 J/cm22|
|Surface coverage:||5% (single pass; *based on movement speed of 15 mm/second)|
Please contact your local distributor for additional product information outside of the United States.