Patient-Friendly Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry is a major part of your practice today. Keeping patients happy and satisfied is key to your success, and no solution does more to impact patient comfort and happiness than a Waterlase All-Tissue Laser.
When a patient is presented with a restorative procedure requiring traditional tools like injections, drills, and scalpels, it’s not something they look forward to. With Waterlase, there is a less painful, safe and effective way to help patients with their restorative needs.
- Cavity preparation without a loud, vibrating high-speed handpiece.
- Less pain/discomfort — with little to no anesthesia required.
- Less postoperative swelling/pain.
- Same day, multi-quadrant treatments require fewer appointments and are more convenient.
- Reduced need for anesthesia reduces patient fear and anxiety.
- Precise ablation of caries conserves more healthy tissue.
- Reduce bacteria at the cavity site.
- Fewer post-operative complications.
- Reduced chair time due to reduction or elimination of anesthesia.
- Do more in a single visit with multi-quadrant treatments.
Waterlase Laser Dentistry™ delivers what dentists want most: more efficient procedures, fewer complications, and ultimately- happy patients.