Patient-Friendly Restorative Dentistry
Waterlase Dentistry is the most advanced dental technology available today. Waterlase uses a patented technology that combines focused light energy with a stream of water for a highly precise, exceptionally gentle dental experience for your patients’ restorative needs.
Contact Us to Learn More
Happy Dentists, Happier Patients
Happy, satisfied patients are key to your success. When it comes to restorative dentistry, you can provide patient-friendly restorative procedures with Waterlase that get patients to do your advertising for you.
Help reduce patient anxiety by minimizing the need for traditional tools like injections, drills, and scalpels. Now there’s a gentler way to fix tooth decay, and making procedures less painful, safe and effective. In this COVID-19 environment, use a tool that creates 98% less aerosols, and reduces spray compared to the highspeed handpiece.
- Cavity preparation without a loud, vibrating high-speed handpiece, and 98% less aerosols!
- Less pain/discomfort — with little to no anesthesia required.
- Less postoperative swelling/pain.
- Same-day, multi-quadrant treatments require fewer appointments and are more convenient.
Do More in Less Time
Waterlase allows you to remove decay far more precisely than with a drill. Preserve more healthy tooth structure and avoid micro-fractures of the tooth caused by the heat and friction of the drill.
- Reduced need for anesthesia reduces patient fear and anxiety, and saves one step in your workflow.
- Precise ablation of caries conserves more healthy tissue.
- Reduce bacteria at the cavity site.
- Fewer post-operative complications.
- Shorten chair time due to the reduction or elimination of anesthesia
watch the VIDEOS
Clinical Animation: Restorative Dentistry with Waterlase
Clinical Animation: Fixing Cavities with Waterlase
Clinical Animation: Class I and II with Waterlase
Class 3 with Waterlase (animation)
Class 5 with Waterlase (animation)
Waterlase vs. High Speed Drill (video)
Class 2 procedure with Waterlase (clinical video)
Class 4 procedure with Waterlase (clinical video)
Class 5 procedure with Waterlase (clinical video)
Class 6 procedure with Waterlase (clinical video)