Quick and Easy Gum Depigmentation
- Minimally Invasive — no blades or burs!
- Faster recovery compared to surgical stripping*
- High visibility during procedure — easily target melanocytes responsible for pigmentation
- Increased patient comfort, same day treatment possible with less chance of recurrence**
* Comparison of Gingival Depigmentation with Er,Cr:YSGG Laser and Surgical Stripping, a 12-Month Follow-Up, Leila Gholami, et. al., Lasers in Medical Science, 18 April 2018
**Treatment of Gingival Pigmentation with Er,Cr:YSGG Laser, G. Berk , K. Atici , N. Berk, The Journal of Oral Laser Applications, Vol 5, No 4, 2005
Contact Us to Learn More
GUM DEPIGMENTATION PROTOCOL
This exclusive protocol guide demonstrates a minimally-invasive, step-by-step protocol for a patient-friendly approach to gum depigmentation with less chance of recurrence. Give your patients kinder, more effective, faster healing gum depigmentation- using no burrs or scalpels!
Learn more about Waterlase Gum Depigmentation – download your free protocol guide today!