NEW STANDARD OF CARE PROTOCOLS FOR PERIO EXCELLENCE
Minimally invasive Waterlase REPAIR™ protocols achieve superior patient reported outcomes (less swelling, bruising, and bleeding) and faster procedure times — with equivalent clinical results to the latest open flap techniques.
Results supported by a landmark, first-of-its-kind, blind study designed by The McGuire Institute™ to meet stringent AAP Best Evidence Consensus recommendations.
*Source: “A comparison of Er,Cr:YSGG laser to minimally invasive surgical technique in the treatment of intrabony defects: six-month results of a multicenter, randomized, controlled study.” Donald Clem, Rick Heard, Michael McGuire , E. Todd Scheyer, Chris Richardson, Gregory Toback, Chad Gwaltney, John C. Gunsolley, Journal of Periodontology, 10.1002/JPER.20-0028, (2020)
Contact Us to Learn More
EFFECTIVELY MANAGE PERIODONTITIS
- Superior patient reported outcomes, with less bleeding, swelling & bruising.
- Faster procedure times with equivalent clinical results to the latest open flap techniques.
- Results backed by landmark, first-of-its-kind clinical study designed to meet the stringent AAP Best Evidence Consensus recommendations, and published in the Journal of Periodontology.
We believe this study sets a new standard in laser research in treating periodontitis. At the 6 month time point, BIOLASE REPAIR protocol showed less bruising, swelling and post-operative bleeding in patients vs. MIST.”
Successfully managing peri-implantitis is more important than ever
- Achieve definitive degranulation of inflammatory lesions with photo-acoustic laser energy.
- Gain effective subgingival access for decontamination of implant surfaces and in between threads with unique side firing tip.
- Effectively debride the implant surface without damaging or significantly affecting the surface temperature of titanium implants.*
*Human Histologic Evaluations of the Use of Er,Cr:YSGG Laser to Decontaminate an Infected Dental Implant Surface in Preparation for Implant Reosseointegration; Myron Nevins, Stefano Parma Benfenati, Primo Galletti, et. al.; International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, November/December 2020, Volume 40, Issue 6; Data on file.
Human Histologic Evaluations of the Use of Er,Cr:YSGG Laser to Decontaminate an Infected Dental Implant Surface in Preparation for Implant Reosseointegration
Myron Nevins, Stefano Parma Benfenati, Primo Galletti, Andrei Zuchi, Cosmin Sava, Catalin Sava, Mihaela Trifan, Andriano Piattelli, Giovanna Iezzi, Chia-Yu Chen, David M Kim, Isabella Rocchietta
This investigation was designed to evaluate the reestablishment of bone-to-implant contact on infected dental surfaces following decontamination with Er,Cr:YSGG laser and reconstructive therapy.
International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, November/December 2020, Volume 40, Issue 6
watch the VIDEOS
Clinical Video: REPAIR Perio using Waterlase
Courtesy of Dr. Jose Mercano
Cliniclal Video: Open Flap Peri-Implantitis using Waterlase
Courtesy of Dr. Preety Desai
Clinical Animation: REPAIR Perio using Waterlase
Closed Flap Crown Lengthening
watch the webinars
REPAIR Perio Procedure (pdf)
REPAIR Perio with Waterlase – step by step (animation)
REPAIR Perio with Waterlase – patient education (animation)
Non-surgical perio with Waterlase step by step (animation)