WATERLASE TECHNOLOGY FOR DERMATOLOGY AND AESTHETICS
Skin resurfacing, wrinkle treatment, and scar revision made easy.*
The Waterlase Fractional Handpiece by BIOLASE utilizes an advanced Er,Cr:YSGG laser** and water atomization, resulting in faster healing and recovery time.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Diffractive, micro optics lens array
- Up to 9W of Power
- Fits comfortably and ergonomically in either hand
- Safe, in-demand treatment
- Quick treatment time for patient and staff
- No anesthesia or gels required for most procedures
- Great results on aging skin, including mild to moderate wrinkles
- Single-use disposable applicators for patient safety
*Intended medical Indication. Available only in European, Middle Eastern and African countries where dermatological indications are within the dental scope of practice. Not available in the US. **Waterlase iPlus version 2.1 or later. Contact your local BIOLASE distributor for availability.
|Total power output:||Up to 9 W at 15 Hz|
|Total energy/pulse:||100 – 400 mJ|
|Energy per spot:||10 – 40 mJ|
|Spot Diameter:||200 – 300 μm|
|Spot spacing:||0.9 mm|
|Fluence per spot:||20 – 120 J/cm2|
|Depth of one crater:||Up to 0.5 mm|
|Surface coverage:||5 – 8% (single pass)|
Please contact your local distributor for additional product information.