Dental Laser Research Grant
BIOLASE, the world leader in laser dentistry, is currently accepting/evaluating research proposals in the following areas:
Grant Application Process
Biolase Clinical R&D reviews submissions monthly, and will respond with a decision and next steps if selected.
This is a more in depth and detailed form than the Inquiry Form.
Download the Research Grant Application
If selected we will work with you to complete the necessary agreements, depending on the type of research.
Examples of Completed RESearch
Waterlase Repair Implant
- Efficacy of Er,Cr: YSGG Laser for Treatment of Peri-implantitis: A Double Blind Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Elena Sanz-Miralles, Fatemeh Momen-Heravi, Jessica Li, Eric Linden, Philip Kang. 2022. (Under Review)
- Human Histologic Evaluations of the Use of Er,Cr:YSGG Laser to Decontaminate an Infected Dental Implant Surface in Preparation for Implant Reosseointegration
Nevins, Myron DDS, et. al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2020 Nov/Dec;40(6):805-812. doi: 10.11607/prd.5139. PMID: 33151184.
Waterlase Repair Perio
- Repair Perio vs. SRP
- Upcoming: Tracking healing and inflammation (cytokine levels) 2022.
- Published: “Clinical Evaluation of Er,Cr:YSGG Laser Therapy Used as an Adjunct to Non‐surgical Treatment of Periodontitis: Twelve‐month Results from a Pilot Study.”
- Klokkevold, PR, et al. Journal of Periodontology, March 3, 2022
- Repair Perio vs. MIST
- Upcoming: 12 month results
- Published: “A Comparison of Er,Cr:YSGG Laser to Minimally Invasive Surgical Technique in the Treatment of Intrabony Defects: Six‐month Results of a Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Study.”
- Clem, D, et. al. Journal of Periodontology, July 2, 2020.