NEW STANDARD OF CARE PROTOCOLS FOR PERIO EXCELLENCE
Minimally invasive Waterlase REPAIR™ protocols achieve superior patient reported outcomes (less swelling, bruising, and bleeding) and faster procedure times — with equivalent clinical results to the latest open flap techniques.
Results supported by a landmark, first-of-its-kind, blind study designed by The McGuire Institute™ to meet stringent AAP Best Evidence Consensus recommendations.
*Source: “A comparison of Er,Cr:YSGG laser to minimally invasive surgical technique in the treatment of intrabony defects: six-month results of a multicenter, randomized, controlled study.” Donald Clem, Rick Heard, Michael McGuire , E. Todd Scheyer, Chris Richardson, Gregory Toback, Chad Gwaltney, John C. Gunsolleyhttps://doi.org/10.1002/JPER.20-0028
Contact Us to Learn More
EFFECTIVELY MANAGE YOUR PERIODONTAL PATIENTS
REPAIR Perio™ was developed by Periodontists as a minimally invasive treatment option for managing periodontally compromised patients. Utilizing the Waterlase and patented Radial Firing Perio Tip™ (RFPT), REPAIR Perio provides a safe, effective laser treatment protocol that patients accept.
- Minimally invasive protocol supported by clinical evidence and scientific research
- Treat site specific or full mouth cases for greater flexibility and convenience in treatment planning
- Versatile YSGG laser ideal for comprehensive clinical use on soft and hard tissue
- Cleared for gentle removal of subgingival calculus
- FDA Cleared for cementum-mediated periodontal ligament new-attachment to the root surface in the absence of long junctional epithelium
We believe this study sets a new standard in laser research in treating periodontitis. At the 6 month time point, BIOLASE REPAIR protocol showed less bruising, swelling and post-operative bleeding in patients vs. MIST.”
Successfully managing peri-implantitis is more important than ever.
REPAIR Implant™ provides clinicians a scientifically advanced method to assist with the growing threat of peri-implantitis. Utilizing the Waterlase® and patented Radial Firing Perio Tips™ (RFPT), and Side Firing Tips™ (SFT), REPAIR Implant provides a minimally invasive and easy way to work on metal implants.
- Easy subgingival access to implant surface and in-between threads, without reflecting a flap
- Treat site specific or full mouth cases for greater flexibility in treatment planning
- Cooling water and laser interaction effectively debride the implant surface without damaging or significantly affecting the surface temperature of the implant
- Gentle removal of granulation tissue associated with implant disease
certified laser education
PERSONALIZED IN-OFFICE TRAINING
No travel required! In-office training by Periodontists—for Periodontists, with ongoing personal coaching, ensures true integration throughout the office. Staff are encouraged to participate.
Schedule training based on what works for you! Experience excellence with minimally invasive, patient-friendly, value-added procedures.
watch the VIDEOS
Clinical Animation: REPAIR Perio with Waterlase
Clinical Animation: REPAIR Implant with Waterlase
Clinical Video: REPAIR Perio using a Waterlase iPlus
Courtesy of Dr. Jose Mercano